Friday, April 24, 2009

Free Kite Clinic Saturday May 9

IMPORTANT: CHANGE OF LOCATION!!!!!!CLINIC WILL TAKE PLACE IN PUNTAS LAS MARIAS

Do you have questions about gear? tricks? transitions? better technique? going upwind?
I will be hosting a free kite clinic in Isla Verde, Puerto Rico Saturday May 9th. It is going to be the same concept and same place than the last one that I had to cancel because of no wind. Again, if there were to be a terrible wind forecast for this one, I will post the cancellation the day before.

What: Questions and Answer format: tune your gear, tricks, transitions, ect...
Where: PUNTAS LAS MARIAS, San Juan, Puerto Rico
When: Saturday May 9, 11am-4pm
Who: Everybody

By: Julie Simsar

BYOK: Bring Your Own Kite. Advanced riders will be able to try my gear.

For Parking: Easiest thing is probably to park in the Jardin Urbano, behind the Walgreens, in Isla Verde. I think it is about $2/h. If you are coming from Puntas Las Marias... kiting upwind might your best bet!

Email me if you have any questions: info@juliesimsar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment